Saturday, May 26, 2018

Captain Jack

What a surprise we had coming around the corner in Adventureland and seeing Captain Jack training kids to be pirates.

This guy was really good!  And he looked soooo much like Johnny Depp!


This page was created using the Sketch N Scrap Birthday Sketch #1:


I used my distressing tool on all the papers and then inked all the edges.  I added scraps of burlap paper from the DCWV stack.  And then I added a brass Mickey head.  No idea where I got these from, but sometimes they are just the right addition to a page.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun page! I love all your distressing! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many things on this layout. I don't know where to begin to name the best element. Love it all! Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout! That pirate ship sticker is the best! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout and a cute take on the sketch :) Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap :)
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete