Monday, April 24, 2017

Egg Hunt

I miss when my kids were little and loved seeing the Easter Bunny and collecting eggs...

Here's my little guy:



I used this sketch from Scrap Our Stash.  We were also challenged to use stash using the letters F-L-O-W-E-R.  
I used:
F - flowers
L- Leaves
O - the color orange
W - washi tape
E - eyelets
R - ribbon

I used this page for the challenge from Lasting Memories - bunnies, eggs and chicks.
And also the Use Your Stuff challenge this week - use eyelets or brads.

And here is the original sketch:


Thanks for stopping by!!!



8 comments:

  1. What adorable page. Love the details and stash use. Awesome take. Thanks for your entry in our SOS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent page! Love how you worked with pattern paper! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your floral clusters and use of the washi tape! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! - Deanna, Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page, wonderful way to showcase treasured memories :) Thanks for taking the challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout and take on the sketch! Love the colors and flowers clusters! Tanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Easter page. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! Oh, how I miss those days when i took my boys to egg hunts! Love your stash items. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute layout! I miss those days, too! At least now I have granddaughter that enjoys all these things! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete