Saturday, December 28, 2013

S.W.A.T. and Santa

Good morning!  I"m back with another Christmas page!  This time I used one of my favorite pictures of my little guy and Santa.


This page was made for Drill #22 from S.W.A.T.  We were to use the sketch provided and include Santa somewhere in our page.  I had some fun buttons from DCWV that I added.  And I also played with some Stickles and Liquid Pearls on the presents.  These are chipboard pieces from Creative Embellishments.  I added DCWV buttons to those too.   :)

Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome take on the sketch! Love your fabulous photo, banner and how you altered those chipboard presents! Thanks for playing along w/SWAT drill #22! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwdorable pic and festive layout!! Great take on the sketch. Love how you altered the presents. Thanks for playing along at SWAT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the packages!!! Thanks for linking up over at SWAT!!

    ReplyDelete