Thursday, January 31, 2013

SPLASH!

I had a blast last Summer playing around with my new underwater camera.  I gave it to the kids and they took some fun pictures of each other under the water in our pool.


Breaking into the older stash....I used some OLD alpha stickers on pop dots, and some page pebbles.  I honestly don't know if these were supposed to be yellow or if they became yellow with age...lol.
But they worked for the page, so I was happy.  :)
I used some splashes of Glimmer Mist on the background...boy, did I make a mess of my desk...oops!
And my favorite part was playing with 2 different styles of washi tape.  :)

Here is the sketch from Let's Get Sketchy that inspired me:




Have a great evening!!

5 comments:

  1. How fun! Loving your washi tape detail! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job!!! I love your layout! What a great photo! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The washi tape is perfect! Awesome photo! Thanks for joining us this week at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch! I love the use of your washy tape and your photo is awesome. Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the washi on this! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete