Sunday, January 27, 2013

Rainy Day Fun

Hi again!

Still knocking out a few more pages today!


I REALLY can't wait for Spring!

Is it wrong that I chase my kids outside in the rain so I can get a few fun pictures?
At least it wasn't raining too hard....and we ended the day with a beautiful rainbow.  :)

I'm not too keen on 2 page layouts, so I just worked with the left side of this sketch from Sketches in Thyme.  
I'm going to take a shot at the right side later on today.


Have a great day!!


7 comments:

  1. Ilove the photos! Thank you again for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin the raindrops here!! cute pics!! way to go!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating in the challenge sketch of SIT .....beuatiful photos,very funny!
    kisses
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! Your layout is wonderful.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute page!
    tks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme
    xx
    Leila
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't do two-pagers either!
    Love how nicely you made the two-pager work as a one-pager!
    Great pics and rainy-day embellies!
    Thanks for visiting us!!
    -Doreen
    Sketches in Thyme DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a sweet layout- love how you made the 2-page sketch work for you! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete