Sunday, November 25, 2012

Innocence

These are some of my favorite pictures of my daughter's baby photo shoot:


I love that she look so innocent.  She was actually terrified and had no idea what was going on.  She had been through these photo shoots many times before, but each time, she was a little bit more nervous.  
I used some papers from Colorbok and did some fussy cutting on the flowers.  Then I added some smaller roses and some different trims.  

I used a sketch from Sketch N Scrap:


She is now 11 years old and I'm still working on baby pictures....sigh....lol

Have a great Sunday!!!


4 comments:

  1. I love the fussy cut flowers! Such a pretty layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, sweet baby girl! Love the flowers and the trims and so much fun to go back and scrap those younger years...I do it all the time! ;) Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a sweet page. I love these photos. Great attention to detail. Thank you for joining us at SNS

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS on the Featured Scrapper for November at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete