Saturday, May 26, 2012

Scrapping time!

I'm finally finding my mojo again...enough so that I can really start catching up on things.
AND...Ive been starting to "collect" a huge stash again, so it's time to start chipping away at it.
I really need to start using up more stickers...my PSB is going to explode!

Here is a fun sketch from Let's Get Sketchy:


and because I have so many fun beach pictures, I used a few fun one to make this:


and from Colorful Creations Sketchathon, here are a few sketches:







Can you tell I am now a HUGE fan of Tabitha Triplett sketches??!!  Holy cow!  they are all so amazing!  I'm having so much fun!!  


7 comments:

  1. Your LOs are so pretty! love the beach one! the color scheme is just perfect for those beach photos! glad you played along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! Your layouts are gorgeous!! I love what you've done with all my sketches!! So glad you are playing along with Colorful Creations and Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything is just lovely, you have done a great job with all of the sketches, i love your extra touches like the misting and your embellishing is great too! thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pages, thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pages! Great take on the sketches! Thank you for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful work and great take on the sketches.. thanks for playing along at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pages!so cute photo and Shellfish!
    Thanks for playing along with at LGS!

    ReplyDelete