Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just a few pages....

I finally found a few minutes to post what I have been working on! WOOHOO!!

What a crazy week and the weekend is going to be even CRAZIER!!!

So here are my latest pages....enjoy!!

First up is a recipe challenge from My Scraps and More. The recipe was to use APRIL as your ingredients:
A - apples
P - polka dots
R - round corners
I - include journaling
L- lined paper
I started out by using a sketch from Creative Scrappers and then dug out my collection of papers from Crate Papers. On the hidden library card is information on her classroom, teacher's name and classroom information. :)


Next was a fun challenge from Bo Bunny. We had to use a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays. I was able to use some older Kitchen Spice bits and pieces to bring this page alive. :)

Then I played with a sketch from Authentique. I love these papers!! I fussy cut some shapes and scored them a bit. The butterflies were also fussy cut and placed on pop dots.

And lastly, I finished a page for My Scraps and More sketch challenge for 4-6 using My Mind's Eye goodies. 3 different trims and a few decorative brads really added lots of dimension to this page.

I have a family wedding to go to tomorrow and I can't wait to take tons more pictures!
Have a great Friday!!!

1 comment: