Sunday, April 15, 2012

Good Sunday Morning!


Have I ever mentioned how scrapping is my therapy? I'm sure many of you feel the same way. Sometimes I just start looking at papers and I'm able to put something together in an instant, other times it could take me forever. Yesterday morning, was one of those times when I just needed to keep my head down and work.

I played with a sketch from The Paper Bakery. And did some fussy cutting on some My Mind's Eye papers.

Then I used some papers from October Afternoon that I bought from My Scraps and More. I love all these papers and the fun elements! Don't forget they are having a Birthday Blog Hop too! This was inspired by a sketch from Boys Rule. :)

And playing along with the challenges at My Scraps and More, I used the color palette challenge, and a sketch from Sketches: Creatively Yours AND the Tic Tac Toe challenge from GrandDiva! These are all papers from Echo Park. So glad to finally get a chance to play with them.

So now I have 100's of wedding photos to sort thru and decide what to print. And I might just work on a few more pages today too!

Have a great Sunday!!!

19 comments:

  1. Wendy, scrapping is my "therapy" too! LOVE your work. Thanks so much for playing along at S: CY, the LO you created using Sketch #12-12 is perfection! I love the 3 D elements, the PINKS you used and of course the sweet photo! I love EP papers, too, BTW! :) Thanks for the shout out to S: CY! Be sure to come by again! ~ Ali Proud Team Leader at S: CY

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful layouts! Thank you so much for joining us at S:CY! I love your take of the sketch with the fabulous Echo Park papers, it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. I love all of your layouts. Great take on the S:CY sketch. Thank you for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeee all the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work. I love how you used the buttons. Thanks for playing along at S:CY

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for playing along with our latest PBK sketch. Your take is awesome and I love your layered scallops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your use of Echo Park paper & our sketch! Thanks for playing along at S:CY.

    Caryn
    S:CY DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Wendy for playing along in this month's Tic Tac Toe Challenge at GCC. Awesome job on your layout and all of the other layouts you have posted here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been busy creating scrappy goodness!! Great take on the Paper Bakery sketch!! I hate fussy cutting, but yours was totally worth it~looks gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Job! Thanks for playing along over at TPB!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've made some gorgeous layouts! I really like your sunshine LO - it's so colorful and fun.
    Warm wishes from S:CY!
    Hugs,
    Liva ❤

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layouts!! Love seeing your take on the sketch :) Thanks for playing along @ the Paper Bakery!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layouts! My favorite is the "Sunshine" page. It's just so sweet. I know what you mean about scrapbooking being therapy. It's a great escape from stress for me:) Thanks for joining us at S:CY!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your sweet colour!! Thank you for joining us at S:CY!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the sweet colours! Thank you for joining us at S:CY!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wendy, this is so fun!! I love the button and flower accents. Thanks for playing along with us at S:CY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the button work! Great take on the S:CY sketch! Thanks for playing along with us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great layouts! Love your take on the Boys Rule sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are really nice layouts.. I love all the embellies in the horseback riding page :) Thanks for joining us at Boys Rule :)

    ReplyDelete