Saturday, February 11, 2012

Young and Wild


YES!! A very productive day so far!
Unfortunately, we lost the basketball game, but the girls did an amazing job and we are so proud of them.

I pulled out so fun Bo Bunny papers to use for this sketch from Sketches: Creatively Yours.
I cut down a sheet of text paper and matted it on Coredinations card stock. I sanded down the edges a little bit. The pieces of ribbon were from the stash. I also had this pretty awesome piece of fuzzy ribbon with the cheetah print. The flowers were punched and layered and then put together with animal print brads.

My next page came together fairly quickly. I used sketch #193 from Creative Scrappers.
The doily was inked in pewter and then misted with Sparkle. I handmade the flowers...this was my favorite part! I punched out a few different sizes and then distressed them like crazy. After they were layered, I splattered some Stickles all over them and added a gem to the centers. Some miscellaneous bling and pretty trims rounded out the rest of the page.
YAY! I got a few pages done, a few loads of laundry and it's still early in the day!! Hopefully, I can knock out a few more.
:))

9 comments:

  1. Love love love love love these!!! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Wendy! Thanks for sharing your work and playing along at S: CY ! Loved seeing what you did! :) ~ Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Glad to see you scrapping again! Two beautiful layouts!

      Delete
  4. Both pages are amazing. I love the cute photo you used for the S:CY sketch. The Bo Bunny papers and the fiber you used are perfect!!! Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely LOs! I love how you worked the SCY sketch -- Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layouts!! Thanks for playing along at S:CY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pages, gorgeous. Love how you used the CY sketch, the blues are awesome

    ReplyDelete