Sunday, February 19, 2012

Twisted Tryout!

I decided to throw my hat in the ring and try out for the design team at Twisted Sketches!

Here is the sketch....and the twist was "Feathers"...any way, any how.

I grabbed this photo of the a peacock that I had stalked at the zoo a few months ago.
I stamped a swirly image on the background paper with some copper ink. A border punch added a little something to the photo mat. I added a chipboard tag that was inked up in copper, added some fibers and ribbon. The feathers are a bunch that I found at Joann's. Unfortunately, the peacock wouldn't sit still long enough to get real ones, so I had to settle for fake....lol.
And then of course, I went through the stash and added quite a bit of bling.
So, wish me luck on the design team selections!!! Keeping everything crossed!!

Off to the zoo to stalk another peacock..have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love love this!! Loving the photo and all the peacock feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, Wendy. I love peacock feathers .. well, any feathers really .. gives great texture to a page. Good luck on making the DT!

    ReplyDelete