Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SSShhh.....

I took today off so I could volunteer at the my daughter's school party for Valentine's Day. And I thought I would take some extra time to play with Scrap Whispers challenges for this month.


Challenge #118 was this cool color scheme. This worked great for this picture of my daughter at the gardens at Navy Pier.

All of the papers are from Echo Park. The cluster is a mix of a few doilies and some flower punches and buttons.
My second page is for challenge #119, which was to scrap lift Nilsa's awesome layout.
I tried to stick to the whole color scheme and the layout itself...and of course, the title...lol.
This was such a fun layout, and the colors were so different I couldn't stray too far.
These papers are from an older line from Bella Blvd. The photo mat is a painted piece of chipboard from a mini album.

Have a great Valentine's Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous Wendy! I love the colours in the first one, and the doilies, flowers and buttons make an innovative border.
    The lift worked really well too - isn't it fun glamming it up with gems? LOL
    Thanks for playing along at Scrap Whispers, and I'm glad you liked the prize. I'll be looking out for the things on your pages ;-)
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete