Thursday, February 16, 2012

Paper Lovin' Gals #19 - Stairway to Craftin'


Good morning ladies!!! It's that time again! Time for another awesome photo inspiration challenge from Paper Lovin' Gals! Are you ready??

Here is the beautiful photo....don't you just love this??!! That pop of orange is just so awesome! I wish I could have this in my house. This just fits so well here...
Anyway...use this photo anyway you wish to inspire your project. Color, theme, layout...have fun with it!

I stuck with the whole color scheme. I still have LOTS of butterfly pictures ( I can't wait to see them again this Spring). Here are some fun photos from the September Butterfly Fest.
I used some butterfly accent pieces and some flowers from the stash to recreate the real photos. I also added a little bit of Stickles here and there just for an added touch. I used sketch #194 from Creative Scrappers for my page. The multi photo sketch works great when you have a stack of butterfly photos...lol.

Your turn!! Have fun and don't forget to stop by the Paper Lovin' Gals blog to see what the rest of the DT created! You won't be disappointed!!

5 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I love love love love those butterfly photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty page, I love the butterflies and daisys.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flutter by Butterflies... What a wonderful page you have created! The Monarch Butterflies migrate to Pismo Beach, went there last year and it was amazing. Hundreds, thousands, millions of lovely orange beauties! You can check it out here http://www.monarchbutterfly.org

    Anyway, LOVE your photos and how you recreated the photos with embellishments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you have used the added flowers, they match the real ones so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout.... I love how you used the photos with the colors from the inspiration challenge. You always make great layouts!

    ReplyDelete