Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I "heart" Pool Time


I had sooo much fun making this page!! I pulled out the Mango Frost stack by Die Cuts With a View and worked on this month's template challenge! Bits and pieces and lots of fussing cutting and I love how it turned out. :)

The background was a simple choice....it was the challenge from ScrapFit #61...a blank canvas aka white! This stack has so much color in it, I almost had to go white!


I am so enjoying my day off! I'm off now to do some retail therapy....at the scrapbook store of course!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Wendy, it's so mice to bump into your work again! What a beautiful job you've done with the sketch and the blank canvas! Thanks for playing at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page great summer colors and a lovely photo!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bold bright colors are so perfect for this gorgeous LO and sketch!! The white is a perfect background too! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stitching around the heart and love the banners, great colors as well. Thanks for joining us over at ScrapFit

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh LOVE how fun and summery the page is and great banner work!!! thanks soo much for working out at ScrapFIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page, Wendy! Love the bright colors---so summery! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete