Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hello again!

It seems like it has been forever since I have been able to work on any projects. My hubby has finally been working full-time and even tons of overtime. Which is a good thing and a bad thing. While the money is good, not having him around to help with the kids has been pretty hard. This is one tired Momma!

I've been trying to sneak in a little bit of scrapping here and there. Of course, waking up before dawn has given me a little free and quiet time.

Here are a few pages I made using lots of fun sketches.

Once Upon a Sketch always has gorgeous sketches. I've been trying to play along more often, but...

I had one photo in mind when I started, then I realized the challenge was about a man in your life that you love. I have so many photos of my little guy, I grabbed this photo right away. All of these papers are from Echo Park. The flowers are all handmade using different punches and then I added buttons.
Next up is a fun sketch from Sketch Inspiration.

I used up some bits and pieces from the Snuggle Bug collection from Little Yellow Bicycle. I fussy cut the bugs from the patterned papers and then put them on pop dots.
This was just a fun page I wanted to put together. All of these papers are from an Artful Delight kit. I added some fun corrugated pieces from Jillibean and threaded some floss through them.
A sketch from My Mind's Eye came together using much older papers.
Some are from The Signature Life collection. So glad to finally get these out of the stash and onto a page. The other papers are from the Stella Rose collection. And the fun chipboard pieces are from Fine and Dandy.

This was just fun to work with. Another My Mind's Eye sketch from Jana Eubank. I just wanted to play with it. Some of the papers are from the Artful Delight kit, some are older MME papers and the rest is all from MME kraft collections.
After my daughter's basketball game, I will be able to spend the rest of the day working on pages! I am so excited and pumped up!!

Have a great Saturday!!!!

6 comments:

  1. These are all BEAUTIFUL Wendy! I love love love love love the photos, the designs and all the flowers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work , especially love your handmade flowers! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, what a great take on the sketch and I just love the gorgeous blue tones you have used. Great photo too. Thank you for joining us at OUAS and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout and your take on the sketch is great!! Thank you so much for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work!! Thanks for joining us at OUAS, Channa

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing work!thank you for joining us at ouas!

    ReplyDelete