Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy :)

I have to admit that I am in love with all the new lines from Authentique. I'm sllloooowwlly building a whole collection of them all. :)

I thought I would take a shot at the February sketch challenge and play with these fun papers, instead of hoarding them all.

I did a bit of fussy cutting on the diamond pattern. Then I took a whole sheet of the flower pattern and fussy cut quite a few of the flowers. Some of them are on pop dots. Then I added some fun dew drops that I just received from my friend Rosey.
After everything was laid out and then adhered, I went around everything with a charcoal grey marker.
I love love love the mix of the grey and yellow. I think this is going to be my favorite collection...and now I need to buy more. :)

Have a great Thursday!!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO! Authentique is one of my favorite paper companies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the photo and loving how you cutout the paper into their linked squares!!! And that sketch has my SMILEY all over it! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used authentique papers in my very very first layout & i just love the texture of their papers. Love the combination of grey & yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy layout. Blissful is perfect here. Thanks for joining in.
    -Misty
    Authentique Paper DT

    ReplyDelete