Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dream Big

Time for a sketch challenge from Scrapping Everyday Miracles. I have been trying to use up lots of purples lately. It's the most neglected color in my stash.

This die cut is fromDCWV. The borders are from K&Company, along with the butterfly and dragonfly. I had a little fun with Stickles all over the page too. :)


My weekend is winding down fast...not looking forward to work tomorrow. I love when I have free weekends to scrap. I get a little bit spoiled with that....

Enjoy your Sunday evening....watching the Oscars!

5 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveee the colors and the stickles work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love all the girlie touches on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, you put your purples to good use! Thanks for joining in our Scrapping Everyday Miracles challenge again. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job with the sketch and the different swirls are so neat. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty layout and love the colors and the butterflies! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch challenge over at SEM...

    ReplyDelete