Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Bunch of Characters

125 days until our Disney trip! Sooo excited!! I pulled out some pictures of our Disney Cruise Bon Voyage party to use for this fun sketch from Sketches in Thyme.
The background was solid white and I kinda smeared yellow and red Stickles all over it. I love how this turned out! The title is a rub on from Creative Imaginations. :)

And here is my attempt at a Twisted Sketches project. The twist was "old"...any way, any how. I pulled out some older die cut papers from DCWV. I'm so glad to finally use these older papers! I knew I saved them for a reason. :)
A bunch of older flowers from the stash were pulled out. I used my Brad Maker to make the centers of all the flowers. I'm using this for the brad/eyelet challenge at Frosted Designs. :)
Off to the store to stock up on more goodies!!
Have a great day!!!

8 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeee these!! LOVING all the circles in that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy brad centers on the flowers, perfect way to get everything to flow together! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling disney layout! Looks like the perfect sketch for your photos! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both great!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!! AND...at Sketches in Thyme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These layouts are so fun! Love the circles in the first one, it goes so perfectly with your pictures! I love how you used the brads on your flowers on your second layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't ya just love these decorative brads- they really take center...thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week and love the Disney page how cute and how exciting to have a vacation coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute project! I love your use of gingham brads! I hope you'll join us again at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these pages are totally adorable!! I love that you used older flowers from your stash on the 2nd one and the brad centers are fabulous!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs! :)

    ReplyDelete