Sunday, February 26, 2012

Boy stuff


How I spent my Saturday night...scrapping!!

I used a few sketches from the Boys Rule blog. Here is my first page...
I had a very old sheet of cut outs that I had been saving. I knew it would come in handy! It was full of all these fun tools and titles. The hardware paper was from a construction kit from years ago. I hand cut the tools and then used pop dots on them all.

Sticking with the "boys"....I have lots of fun picture from our trip to the Volo Car Museum. Here are my favorite guys posing next to their favorite car. This page is full of paper and goodies from A Boy's Life by Echo Park. This is the second sketch from the Boys Rule Blog.

For the sketch from Once Upon a Sketch, I pulled out another old, old kit. The flowers are a mix from the stash. And the doilies were inked with aqua and brown, then misted with Glimmer Mist. I also used a mix of buttons and brads for the flowers.
And now that I have a new printer, I just had to try it out with some journaling strips. My handwriting is too messy to attempt on a page. lol


And here we are on Sunday, with nothing to do but more pages! I'm thinking of pulling out some fun Disney pictures and get in the mood for our trip. 117 days and counting!

Have a great Sunday!!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi there, looks like you have been really busy ! Great work love your sketch for OUAS the photo is fantastic and those beautiful flowers and colours just beautiful.Thank you for joining us and god luck.



    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lov e your take on the sketch from Boys Rule......Also love the BOYS LIFE paper..............yeah...in our March KIT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely layout....Thanks so much for playing along with us at Once UponA...Sketch
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages are great, very colourful and FAB layouts Well done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layouts!! Great takes on the sketches!! Thanks so much for playing along at Boys Rule!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had an awesome day scrapbooking! Love your take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete