Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Falls

I had a wonderful day out with my oldest daughter today. We shopped until we dropped...literally. By the time we got home, her headache and congestion had settled in full force and she is pretty miserable right now. But...we managed to get to the store so she could buy her "dream dress" for her Aunt's upcoming wedding. :)

I was able to sneak into Archiver's and buy some goodies too! :)

Here is my attempt at this month's sketch from Artful Delight.
I inked up a few doilies and use a circle cutter on different patterned papers from American Crafts and Basic Grey.


This was a lot of fun to make. And I have ink everywhere on my desk now...and fingers....and my jeans...

I'm off to work on another page....hoping to get something done before the Grammy's tonight. I can't wait to see Adele!!!!


3 comments:

  1. I love love love this! LOVING the photos and loveeeeeee the doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! I really love what you have done with the doilies, looks great!!! So glad you joined us at Artful Delight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect way to capture the falls with Abby's sketch. Wonderful! I am so glad you joined us at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete