Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snowed in and Scrapping!

Good Morning! Well, we got hit with about 8-10 inches snow here....finally. I knew it was coming, I just wish it didn't happen during a Friday commute home from work. It took me a mere 2 and a half hours to get home last night. :(

Oh well....the temps are slowly rising so at least we will get a chance to go out and play in it this weekend. That's the only exciting part!

I worked on this sketch from My Mind's Eye during the week. At least it kept my mind off of the impending storm.

I am so in love with so much of the Lost and Found collection. I just bought a whole bunch and I'm so excited to play with my new stash! I used quite a few different patterns.
After I cut the circles, I used my new Tim Holtz distressing tool on the edges.
For the patterned strip, I fussy cut a piece and scored it a bit for dimension.

And of course, this handsome little guy is my soon to be 5 year old. Sigh....time flies....

Time to dig out the cars and get some stuff done around here...mainly sorting through more pictures to scrap today. :)

Enjoy your Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. OOOH!!! I love it!! MME is one of my favorites :) What a cute little boy as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just happened to be catching up on some blogs today, and so glad I came to yours! I adore this page! I too am so in love with the Lost and Found collection. That argyle strip at the bottom of your page is my absolute favorite. I think I only have a few tiny pieces left :( LOL.I only have one son, who is a teenage boy. SO hard to find papers for his pages. But MME makes it easy.
    You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee that photo and all the circles! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous layout! you adhere to the sketch exactly! and those papers worked so well for a boyish layout

    ReplyDelete