Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dear Santa by Reminisce...


The papers from this Reminisce collection are so stinking adorable!!...and just about impossible to find. I was able to find 2 sheets!
This sheet was so pretty and I had a great picture to work with. The other side was a collage of Santa images. Again, so adorable! I cut an image from the 2nd sheet of snowmen images to use as an element.
I used solid cardstock and a border punch for all of the mats.
The flowers are from the stash and the title square came from the Reminisce collection called Candy Cane Christmas.

I need to play with these snowmen images.....they are just the cutest!!

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday!!

3 comments:

  1. What a great layout Wendy! Super cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at Reminisce! & Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love this! LOVING that photo and loveeeeee all the flowers! Happy New Year! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, love your Christmas picture!

    ReplyDelete