Saturday, December 24, 2011

Paper Lovin' Gals #11 - Merry Christmas!!!


I'm a little late...again. This has been a crazy week getting ready for Christmas! If you haven't been running around taking care of last minute details...God Bless You! lol

I even had to run out at 7am this morning because I forgot a few ingredients for the dip!

I managed to squeeze out a page for challenge #11 from Paper Lovin' Gals. I don't know where they find these inspirational photos, but this is just gorgeous!!!




I found these pretty papers from a Recollections paper pad. I love the gold snowflakes! I added some really shiny paper to my paper strips.
I chose to use sketch #251 from Sketch Inspiration. The sketch showed some really neat stitching around the circle. I usually don't sew on my pages, but I was watching a Christmas movie and decided I could kick back and stitch while watching tv. I guess that's why I had to run around this morning! I thought I had everything under control! lol
My only uncertainty was adding the ribbon. It's a little too white for me, but the gold Christmas trees were really cool.

Stop by the Paper Lovin' Gals blog and see the rest of the projects by the design team! And don't forget to have a Merry Christmas!!! And don't forget the chips for the dip....


3 comments:

  1. What a fun layout.. I love all the details! I hope you and your family are having a great Holiday Weekend!! How was your dip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better late than never Wendy! Such a great photo and you've done a fabulous page inspired by the challenge photo.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the stitching around the circle - do you do that by hand! Makes for great effect. The colours are lovely too and I can see why you couldn't resist the ribbon, the gold Christmas trees are adorable.

    Monique

    ReplyDelete