Thursday, December 15, 2011

Paper Lovin' Gals #10 - Sweets and Treats



Aren't these the yummiest treats ever??!! I cannot wait till the Christmas cookies are baking and I get to munch all day!

Photo Inspiration #10 from Paper Lovin' Gals looked so good! I love that little penguin!

I love this color scheme too. It seems like aqua and deep red are becoming more popular and I can see why.
Here is my take on the photo. I stuck with the color scheme and added some fun penguins and snowmen. I even brought out the score board and made a base for the penguin and snowman with some scraps of paper to match the cupcake holders.
I love that I kept all the photo cards from last year and can put them to use instead of them sitting in a box forever. These are photos from 4 different happy families! I can't wait till they see how I preserved their cards!

Stop by and see what other yummy surprises the Paper Lovin' Gal's Design Team came up with!
I'm sure you will find lots more inspiration!

Have a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. Great idea Wendy to re use the photo Christmas cards from your family and friends. This looks so festive.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy this is such a wonderful way to preserve those special memories sent by others. Simply Beautiful.
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love this!!! LOVING that grid design! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to need to come and scrap with you girl.. These layouts are fabulous!! I'm not good at anything over a 6x6..lol It scares me you could say... Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aqua and Red are my goto colors lately! I absolutely LOVE this layout Wendy!! And your folded cupcake bottoms for the snowman and the penguin is such a great idea!! I'm with Holly... I'm a scrapper... but I need some of your Mojo!!

    ReplyDelete