Friday, September 23, 2011

Artful Delight Birthday Bash!! Challenge #1


It's time for the Birthday Bash at Artful Delight! Happy Birthday Leeanne!!!

I hated being stuck at work and not able to comment or play. But once that clock struck 5:00 (actually 4:30, the boss was gone so we snuck out...sshhh), I raced home to start my weekend of scrapping!!

The first challenge of the birthday bash was to use this sketch. I was determined to use the September kit and I was ECSTATIC when I got home and saw the box from Snapfish on my desk!!! We had recently gone to the Revolutionary War reenactment at Cantigny Park and I knew many of these pictures would work well with the Crate Paper collection that came in the kit. The only thing I used that wasn't in the kit were the photo mats. :)
I made my bow with the ribbon included. :)
I also tried to write my own title on the journal spot....I hate my writing....lol.

Can't wait to see what the next challenge will be! My kit is alllll over my desk, so BRING IT ON!! lol




3 comments:

  1. Great Take on the sketch! Don't you just LOVE the September Kit? I'm so glad to see you using it. Thank You for playing along with us at Artful Delight.

    Marlene
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy this LO is fabulous!! So awesome that you got to go home and play along with our first challenge. Wahooo!!!! Can't wait to see what you create for the rest of the challenges!!! Stay tuned, for challenge #2. :-)

    Thank you so much for playing along with Artful Delight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! You are a fast (and motivated) scrapper :)

    ReplyDelete