Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Inspiration


I didn't think I would have enough time to do this tonight!!! YAY!

Here is my take on the suggested sketch from Lasting Memories. The main challenge was to complete a project about someone that inspires you. My main inspiration has definitely been my kids. This page is going into the family album with a facing page of journaling. i try to do one every year with the picture of all three of them. Then in their individual albums, I have their separate pictures with more journaling. I just wanted to get this layout finished before the end of the month. :)

Off to bed now! :)

6 comments:

  1. And such an inspiring layout it is!! I love how you used the punched circles behind your flower instead of just one circle. Great layout!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories. :-)
    Michele
    LM DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very inspiring. I love seeing inspirational layouts using the family. You did a great job. Good luck with the DT call.
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.
    Hugs
    Brenda

    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love that photo and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this!! Love the way you did your circles/flower!! Thanks so much for sharing and good luck! Thanks for joining us at Lasting memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wendy! Can you pls contact me? karen_ctmh@hotmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy, this great! Love how you followed the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete