Sunday, July 24, 2011

Creative Scrappers #165 and buttons!


I have to admit (again) that buttons are my FAVORITE embellishment! Needless to say I was very happy to see the Fabulous Friday challenge at Frosted Designs. I chose to add lots of fun buttons on this page to act as water drops at the end of the splashes. I love that I had a bunch that were solid and some were clear to give them all a different look. The splashes are fun glitter pieces from Jolee's.

I loved sketch #165 from Creative Scrappers. I was able to play with my new glimmer mist! I actually used two different colors of mist on a pale blue background. The title started out as just a rub on from Karen Foster. I added some chipboard letters colored with markers to give the title dimension.

ON a roll and feeling good....and it's still raining.... :(

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I love how you used the buttons. Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the waves/splashes! What a great Idea! Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO! I love all shades of blue colour. Many thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic LO...Love what you have done, I really look forward to seeing more of your work

    Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. These buttons are the perfect touch! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete