Monday, April 25, 2011

Some Bunny loves You


So happy to be working with Easter pictures! The biggest disappointment was running around to 3 different stores Saturday and not being able to find Easter goodies to work with. It seems that I decided to shop too late and everything was pretty well picked over. I finally found adorable papers from TPC Studios. I LOVE the pretty pastel colors! Very Easter-y! Scrap Fit's Weekend Warmup #4 was to use pastels. I was able to play with my new papers, some felt Easter Egg stickers and LOTS of buttons. :)
This fun sketch was from Sketches in Thyme. I mixed up the sizes of the pictures to fit what I needed. The fun title was made with Basic Grey chipboard letters, colored with Tombow markers.
Now that I have lots more Easter pictures to scrap, I'm off to do some online shopping. I really need to stock up on Easter supplies! :)


3 comments:

  1. this is so cute and I LOVE all those buttons!! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wendy this is so cute!! I love how you balanced the 2 photos and love the eggs at the bottom!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! great colors and love all the embellies you used. thanks for playing along with us over at sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete