Saturday, March 5, 2011

Glitter and Glam


I went a little crazy with my new Stickles today! :)

Challenge #39 from Scrapfit was to show them some Glitter and Glam.
I scrapped a few pictures from my daughter's Twilight birthday party last year.
The papers are from the new Immortal Love stack from DCWV.
The pictures are bordered with ribbon and then lots of Stickles.
The flowers are paper flowers from the dollar spot at Michael's. They were sprayed with Barn Red Glimmer Mist and then Stickled.
The border strip was a scrap that I used my newest Fiskars border punch on. Then I Stickled each little opening.
The rhinestone swirly bling is from Prima. And I added more of the same flowers. :)
I used a gorgeous sketch from Sketches in Thyme.
The picture really isn't showing all the sparkle, but I just noticed I have Stickles on my keyboard! Sooo...I guessed I glammed up my laptop too! :)




5 comments:

  1. Love the use of this sketch- fun pictures and embellishments.
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    sketches In Thyme
    Hope you come back real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what I needed. Thank you for a great chuckle, and a superb take on the sketch challenge. Thank you for playing with us at Sketches In Thyme.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work with the "Glitter and Glam!" Thanks for joining the ScrapFIT workout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wendy, thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower, during the Reminisce Blog Hop! So excited to 'meet' you and see your work, LOVE IT! I DOOOO love me some stickles too! Great layout, and love your style!
    Will certainly be back often to see what you've been up too!

    ReplyDelete