Thursday, February 3, 2011

More Resolutions done!


I hope you have been playing along with the Resolution Blog Hop at Let's Scrap! Time is running out! Luckily, (i guess) since I am snowed in for a while, I'm hoping to get the rest of the challenges finished.

Here is Cori's Resolution #4 challenge: Use a list on your page. I just got these adorable clipboards in the mail and they worked perfectly! I used a hodge podge of goodies from the stash. Let's Scrap sketch #ls122 was great! The memorabilia pocket was handy for all of our maps and brochures from our nature hike.


Resolution #9 from Mandy: Create something that makes you smile or laugh. I had these fun pictures of my sister in law who volunteered to babysit all her nieces and nephew overnight...lol. I hope we can convince her to do it again soon! These rubons from Karen Foster were a lot of fun to use and it was about time to use them.

Resolution #15 - Amy's challenge was to use the colors teal/yellow, grey/silver and use the word Happy somewhere. I was able to use a LOT of goodies from the stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment