Thursday, February 3, 2011

If it's not snow..it's frigid temps!


Mother Nature really likes to wreak havoc around here. I called in and took another day off. I work in the middle of the city, and it's still pretty chaotic there, so driving is pretty dangerous. I figured I would stay home and play in the snow with the kids, but....it's 2 below zero right now! Oh well....I guess I will have to stay safe and warm and scrap alllll day....lol....darn!
I love this gorgeous sketch from Sketchabilities! I wish it were Spring and I had some pretty pictures of flowers to work with. I went with these nice pics of my two little ones. We were at all Fall Fest and while we were waiting for the hayride, I noticed this pretty bush. They were obviously more than happy to pose...lol



The die cut piece is from DCWV Flower Power stack. The flowers are from Michael's and I added buttons in the middle. The green strip is crepe paper from Hobby Lobby. And the fun felt leaves and stems are from Prima. The butterfly border is from ScrapBuck.
Hopefully, I will be able to get lots more done today! :)

2 comments:

  1. lovin' those flowers! thanks for playing along at Sketchablilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the doily and those butterflies!! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete