Saturday, January 8, 2011

Starting with Crop Suey

I've decided this year to jump in and try out a few new sites for layout inspiration. A few of my scrapping friends led me to Crop Suey. This month's prize is a great kit from Cosmo Cricket! I love the colors in this kit, so I am soo excited to play along!
Here was the photo inspiration:

And here is what I came up with:

I used lots of pieces from Echo Park Wintertime collection. I added a few snowflakes with some red bling in the centers to give it a little more color. :)

I'm also entering this into Rosey's challenge at Sketches4All. Rosey wants us to do a Winter themed layout and show some snow. I hope this is "wintery" enough! :)

2 comments:

  1. Great job Wendy! Love the snowflakes and the red bling! Cute picture! Thanks for playing along at Crop Suey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wendy, i love your lo, super cute!!!!
    thank you so much for stopping by, visiting us, and playing along at crop suey!!!!

    ReplyDelete