Saturday, November 20, 2010

More Pumpkin Patch fun!!

It's a new week at Sketchy Thursdays!
Just when I thought I was done with Fall pictures and can start focusing on Christmas, this photo popped up and begged to be scrapped.
Again I used lots of bits and pieces from Imaginisce Apple Cider collection. Love when I can make use of little scraps instead of throwing them away.
I used some strips of burlap or canvas or whatever that stuff is behind the photos....lol.
The photo mat was distressed a little bit.
The sticker set came from Me and My Big Ideas Soft Spoken at Michael's.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Fall page! That photo is gorgeous and I love the burlap!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the burlap! Fantastic texture! Thanks for playing at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! That burlap is AWESOME!!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the burlap and the pumpkins!! :)

    ReplyDelete