Saturday, October 30, 2010

1-2 pager 4 3 challenges...

Did you follow that?? lol

Challenge #1 - Stuck On U Sketches hosted a 2 page sketch challenge

Challenge #2 - Scrap Whispers wanted you to use the words "Dream" - "Wish" - or "Journey" on your project. I squeezed in all 3! :)

Challenge #3 - Scrapbook Steals is hosting an online crop all weekend. This was Challenge #4 (still with me??) which was to use 4 patterned papers - 4 brads - 4 stickers - 4 ribbons and 4 of anything you choose. I went with 4 photos.

So now that I totally confused myself...it's time to get some real housework done.

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. OH WOW, Wendy, way to go with the challenges! How you kept all of that straight is beyond me!!!lol All I know is this is fantastic!!! Love all of the Mickey die cuts and you did a fabulous job with our sketch!!! Thanks for joining us over a SOUS!! Have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete