Sunday, September 5, 2010

Thursdays are for Sundays

I thought I would start my Sunday off by working on some great sketches from Sketchy Thursdays.  
The first sketch is this from this week's challenge.  This was way different and I really wanted to give it a try.  I think I changed out pictures about 6 times before I pulled out this great vacation shot.  I love it when I look at a picture and all the bells and whistles start going off.  The white distressed paper is from Basic Grey Granola.  The blue background paper is from a Prima stack.
Other materials used:
Sticko cloud stickers
Colorbok letters from the Wild Indigo collection
Bazzill borders - inked in black
Miscellaneous scraps for borders




My second page for Thursdays is for the Guest Designer Challenge.  This one came together pretty quickly too. 
Materials used:
Solid background paper from Core'dinations
Patterned paper - DCWV Amber Autumn Stack
K&Company borders and stickers
Colorbok swirls punchouts
Doily - inked and sprayed with Glimmer Mist
Miscellaneous bling

Time for more coffee.....

7 comments:

  1. Can't believe that first photo is a holiday snap - it's beautiful. Both pages are lovely - good luck in the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are BOTH GORGEOUS!! I love love love love the clouds on that first one!!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool takes! Love the colors! So glad you played along:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! The first one is so beautiful with all that blue!Loving those clouds and the second one is really cool!Great take on those sketches!

    ReplyDelete