Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sllooowwwllyyy scrapping...

I feel like I haven't really scrapped in ages!  It's so hard to get motivated lately.  I guess the weather change is really starting to take its toll on me....

Here is this week's challenge at Practical Scrappers...which was to use ribbon on your page.  I used quite a few different colors and textures of ribbons that were in the scrap bag.
Julie Bonner created this 2 page sketch for the September challenge at Let's Scrap.  This pictures were in the "mouse"ellaneous file.  I never could find just the right sketch for them.  I decided to put them all on a "character" page.  Great sketch and more pictures out of the vacation file!  :)
I used some miscellaneous bling and epoxy Mickey head stickers.  The other stickers are from Creative Imaginations.
Sketch-a-ton challenge #8!  Loved this sketch!  And I still have zillions of Fall pictures!  Still sticking with the Fall/School themed challenge at Sketches4all!  So far, so good....

Everything on this page came from a Colorbok kit I found at Michael's.  The kit was on clearance for $5!  And there is TONS left!  
Today is my day off, so I think I might squeeze in a little shopping trip to the lss....shhh..!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts! I LOVE your disney layout. All the bling you added looks soooo wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LOs Wendy!! I love the Disney one and since I am heading there in a week and a half, I may be back to lift yours!! lol!! Hope your shopping trip was filled with lots of scrapbooking goodies!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete