Friday, September 10, 2010

Practical Scrappers sketch reveal

Ann- Katrin designed this awesome sketch for Practical Scrappers this week.  I loved all the possibilities.  Of course, right away I was thinking of a "girlie" page with flowers and stuff.  But looking at these pictures, I came up with a color scheme and that was that.  The swirlies are from Target and the glitter flowers are Heidi Grace from one of the winter collections.  I added the epoxy Mickey head stickers because this was from our Disney Cruise vacation.  
The background paper is from the newest stack from DCWV - Amber Autumn.  I loved the colors!  The center piece is Kaleidoscope paper....I had to dust this one off, I've had it so long.  The border strip across the middle is from the Disney Cruise paper pack I bought on the ship.  If you look closely, you can see little Mickey heads in the waves.
And lastly, the "too cool" letter stickers are vinyl from Thickers.  

There are some big changes coming to Practical Scrappers.   Make you sure you come and check out the site and the message board to keep up with all the challenges!

TFL!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment