Sunday, September 19, 2010

My latest challenges...


I've been spending lots of time doing Fall activities with the kids lately.  I love this time of year and I can't wait for the colors to start changing on the trees.  

My first page was for Sketches in Thyme.  
Materials used:
We R Memory Keepers paper
sheer ribbons
black brads
chipboard Halloween bits 
fibers
buttons
inked doilies


Sketch Inspiration #141 - A quick and simple page.  But I was happy that I was able to include a little schedule for the team and our tickets from that day's game.
I've been having  a lot of fun playing the Sketch - a - ton challenges at Sketches4all.  Every other day, a new challenge is posted.  It could be a card, a layout, a bookmark, ...you never know what's coming up.  I'm trying to stick to the second part of the challenge and use Fall themes or School themes.  Soooo glad to be able to finish up last year's pictures.
This was sketch #6 from Cherie Averill.


Sketch #5


And here is my Design Team reveal for the sketch from Pia at Practical Scrappers.  I can't believe I even had the little birds in my stash, so I could stick to the sketch....lol.




5 comments:

  1. My goodness you have been busy!! I love all of these!! The fall theme LOs are so pretty and I love the colors!! Great job using the schedule and tickests on your baseball LO!! Too cute!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love all of these, I love the first one with all the Halloween embellishments handing very creative. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have been busy! Love all the fun colors you chose to use. I love fall myself. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketches In Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you've been busy! Where do you find the time to get all of these layouts done! I am with you, I love fall. Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy I love all your layouts they are fabulous and I have an award waiting for you at my blog if you would like to go pick it up. Have a great Tuesday!
    debbiebakk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete