Sunday, September 5, 2010

More Sunday projects


Mid-week Mojo #7 for Scrapbook Steals.
Searched thru the stash, dusted off some old papers and settled on 3 Bugs in a Rug Tickled Pink Collection.  I cut out the circles with flowers and put them on 3D Pop Dots.  The title was made from Making Memories Rubons.


I used nothing but scraps for this page from the Chocolate Fest.  I have chocolate chunk and chocolate chip papers, but could I find them??!!  NOOO!!  That would have been waaaay too easy!  I spent more than an hour searching.   Good thing I have more chocolate fest pictures, so when it does pop up, I'll still be able to use it.  I used Basic Grey Chocolate Chip letters....just because it seemed appropriate...lol.  I added some chocolate stickers (they are supposed to be scented...ewww...) from the party store.

Ae you craving chocolate yet???!!!  Wait till you see the rest of the pictures...   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment