Saturday, September 11, 2010

More snorkeling fun

All morning I have been chanting..."focus on vacation pics, focus on vacation pics...".  It's sooo hard!!!  I started buying all kinds of new Autumn goodies and I have a lot of pics from last year.
I had about a dozen pictures laid out for this sketch, and I forced myself to put them away and stick to working with vacation!  

This sketch is from Sassy Lil' Sketches.  I know this cool sketch had many possibilities....that's why I had so many pictures laid out.  

I took some random underwater pictures from our snorkeling adventure and cut them down into 2 inch squares.  I had no idea how to mat them....until I started searching through all my little drawers.  Remember when slide mounts were the "in" thing to do??  They made perfect little frames and I was so happy that I had enough to finish up the page.  While I was searching, I also ran across a whole drawer full of different sized page pebbles.  I really need to look through my drawers more often!  They were perfect for little bubbles!  The adorable fishy stickers were a set I found at Walmart from K&Company.  Tooo cute!!!

I almost strayed...but...3 more vacation pics DONE!

7 comments:

  1. Wendy, what a great job of using the Sassy Lil' Sketch this week. I love all of the fish on your page. Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout! Love all the fishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun LO! love the fishies with the bubbles!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute this is with all the little fishies! I LOVE snorkeling! Awesome job with the Sassy Lil' Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you added all those underwater pictures. Looks so cool! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sassy 'Lil Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is that!!! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish that I had seen all these wonderful layouts prior to trying to use the sketch. I just love your layout and love that you used stash that was collecting dust. Great job.

    ReplyDelete