Saturday, September 11, 2010

More Sketchy Thursday

It's almost that time of year again....and I still haven't finished last year's fall pictures!  Maybe it's because it's my favorite time of the year and I take zillions of pictures???

I love this sketch from Sketchy Thursdays!  I had this whole page pictured in my head in about 5 minutes.  I just had to find the right pictures.  I had it narrowed down to about 6, before I kinda closed my eyes and just grabbed two of them.

I just bought some of the yummy Apple Cider Collection from Imaginisce.  I am so on my way to Archiver's later to get more!  This collection is just tooooo adorable!!  I can't believe I didn't get more.  That will be fixed later on today....

The title letters are from Pink Paisley and the leaves and flowers are a mix of stuff I had in the drawer.  

I have to go make a shopping list now....

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, looooove the papers used. They are gorgeous and adorable photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout. I love all the fall colors; the supplies you used are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page. I love those fall papers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I love love love the photos and all the fall colors!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete