Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just add water

Really not sure if I like this one or not.  It doesn't help that I can't get a good picture of it right now.  
The sketch is from Sketches in Thyme.  I haven't worked with big circles in a while, so I was happy when this sketch popped up.
I added lots of bling to my circle and used some glittered swirlies from K&Company.  
I also glimmer misted a doily or two.
Not sure if I like the flowers or not...can't decide if they were the right element to add to the page....
The wave and the title are from Karen Foster.  They were from a set of rubons from years ago.  
The H2O was made from Thickers, inked in blue.
CC is welcome...this one is going to drive me nuts....

7 comments:

  1. Wendy... I love the underwater theme to this one!!! and your title... perfect!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful picture, and love the bling on here. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Wendy!!
    Love all the details!!
    Thanks for coming by to visit my blog!
    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great underwater pic. great job with the sketch. Thank you for playing with Sketches In Thyme this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here from Sketches in Thyme. I love this, I especially love the wave detail behind the picture and the embellished circle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun layout Wendy! Love the underwater picture and the bling around your circle! thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this layout, Wendy!! Great photo and I love the rhinestones and the glittery embellies!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete