Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's raining...time to scrap!


I had planned to do lots today with the kids, but this rain kinda killed that idea!  Darn!  I guess I have to stay home and work on some pictures...

Kim at Off The Wall Craftiness gave us this awesome color combo this week.  I saw this and right away I thought of our vacation pictures.  I 've been stuck on these pics for awhile, not knowing what to do with them.  This color challenge was the perfect jumpstart!

I started out with a great sketch from Creative Genealogy.  I haven't played there in a while...gotta get back in the action!

The Mickey head border was cut from some cute cruise papers I had in the stash.  The bottom photos are cut from a brochure.  I am a big fan of putting as much vacation paraphenalia in my albums as possible.  The Mickey heads are paint chips from Home Depot.  The Castaway Club ribbon was cut from one of the many lanyards we were given when we boarded the ship.  And lastly, my favorite....BUTTONS!

A couple more pictures off the vacation stack...I'm on a roll now!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great scrapbook page! Love how you integrated the colors into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and use of paint chips from Home Depot!!! :-) Thanks for playing this week at OTWC and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so glad I could help with your mojo!!! Its awesome!!! How was the cruise I would LOVE to go on one of the Disney vaca's :) Thanks for playing and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty LO!! Thanks for playing with us at OTWC!!

    ReplyDelete