Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Down on the Farm

I almost passed on this week's sketch from Sketchy Thursdays.  I didn't think I had enough pictures, or the right size.   8 little pictures are hard to find!  I was able to crop these down enough to make them fit on the page...and it's 8 pictures out of the stack!  WOOHOO!!!!
The papers are from Reminisce and I think they are soooo cute!  So glad I had them to work with.
Not sure about the title stickers...I had cut the top of the sheet off to fit in the PSB.  So I have no idea who the manufacturer is....
I added a little bit of burlap and some jute as accents here and there.  And of course, no page is really complete without a button somewhere.
:)

3 comments:

  1. Wendy.. this is darling!! The papers are perfect for those fun photos!! And you're right.. the button adds the perfect final touch detail!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooooooooooooooo FUN!! I love love love the photos and all the farm goodies!! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete