Saturday, July 17, 2010

You've got a friend in me

Trying out a new sketch from Studio Calico.  It stinks that I thought I had more Buzz Lightyear stuff to play with.  But I guess since I never stopped to organize or clean my corner, I'll never find it.
Now that the page is done, of course, it will turn up!
I wanted to do a quick and simple page and focus on my little buddy Jason.  This is his favorite toy...or it was at the time the picture was taken.  Who knows where Buzz is now!
The stars are from a package of confetti and the ribbon is from the stash.
I used up some rub on stitches to give it a little something....it looked too plain before.
I printed out the title on vellum and inked the edges a bit.
The tag is from the stash and I just added a Buzz sticker.

TFL!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love this layout Wendy!!!! The punch you used is sooo cool. Your little guy is precious too :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's too cute, and so is this...thank you so much for joining in the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete