Sunday, July 18, 2010

Trying to cool off

So I'm hiding the house, trying to stay out of the heat, working on snow pictures.  Then the skies opened up and dumped a ton of rain of us.  Now the sun is shining and there is steam rising from everything.
What a weird, miserable day.
I was hoping these pics would help keep my mind off the heat, but it's not working!

Oh well....

My latest project is for this week's sketch from Stuck on U Sketches.  I love every one of their designers!

More Heidi Grace goodness.  Yummy papers, with flocked snowflakes!  I cut a few of them out and put them on pop-dots.  The snowflake bling is from Joann's dollar spot.  The sticker title box is from Bo Bunny.  I added the red ribbon to bring Heidi and Bo together.


3 comments:

  1. I'm with you, had it with the heat. Love the winter layout. It's funny though, because I was thinking of doing a winter layout also. Just to keep my mind off the hot summer. Such a cute picture and I love the touches of red in the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Debbie, love the red touches on the page! And oh my goodness, LOVE that photo! Gosh, just makes me smile!
    Wonderful page elements! And a nice break from the heat..that I think most of the states are dealing with! 100 here! hot!!!

    Hugs Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love light blue with red mixed in, so this is a fave right off the bat. Love that you're doing a winter layout ..makes me feel a little cooler LOL Adore how you did your journaling! Hope to see you back!

    ReplyDelete