Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pure Joy

I swear I can only scrap on weekends!  By the time I get home from work, I am too tired to even look at pictures.  I forced myself to get something done tonight instead of just vegging in front of the computer.  Seeing all the yummy goodness coming from CHA is driving me nuts!  If I have any intentions on buying anything new, I have to use up the old.  These papers are from All My Memories from a few years ago.  This company doesn't even make papers anymore.  I think they just make scrapping totes now.  I added a little bling and used metal rimmed tags for the letters and ice cream stickers.  The sketch is from Stuck?!  for the 15th of the month.  I'm not thrilled with it, but I used up some old stuff and knocked out a few more pictures, so I guess I was productive.  Now it's nap time......zzzzz

3 comments:

  1. Cute layout - I'm with you, don't get much done during the week. I too have been drooling over all the new goodies at CHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you have done with the title here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the bling and the title :) Hopefully you'll get some more scraping time the weekend!

    ReplyDelete