Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My sanctuary..

Sitting at my desk...glass of wine in hand...surrounding by all my scrapbooking goodies...life is good.
I started this page last night and couldn't think of a title.  This was the best I came up with to get the page done.  The sketch is this week's challenge from Sketchy Thursdays.
The flowers are from Recollections at Michael's.  I sprayed them with a little pink and green Glimmer Mist.  The bling is new from the expo I went to over the weekend.  That had to be the best (and pretty much the only) purchase I made at the expo.  Lamest one EVER!
I also added some random flower ribbon.  The title was made with Thickers letter stickers.
TFL!!

6 comments:

  1. Wendy... your house sounds so much more peaceful than mine!! Can I come over and scrap?! LOL!! This LO is gorgeous!! The flowers look like they are growing right out of the patterned paper!! too pretty!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds pretty good to me! Too much wine though and your pages might start looking off center...lol! Your flowers match the paper perfectly! Love your bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and loving those flowers!!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm late with this, but I wanted to stop by and congratulate you on your selection to the Practical Scrappers Design Team, I look forward to working with you! And such a pretty layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful flowers on this one! great idea to spray them. :)

    ReplyDelete