Monday, July 5, 2010

Manic Monday..??

I just want to say that I am so glad to have the whole day off from work....but....
I spent my whole Saturday doing laundry and grocery shopping.  Yesterday we had a nice family get together for the 4th.  We spent most of the day playing games, swimming in the pool, bbq-ing and then fireworks.  A GREAT day!  
But....I have about a million towels to wash now!  How did that happen??  Oh yeah...conveniently, my whole family FORGOT to bring their own towels, so they used mine.  And being HUGE beach towels, I have at least 3 loads of laundry to do!  GGRRR!!!!
So now that the machines are up and running AGAIN, I am going to spend my day off scrapping my little heart out.
First up....a great sketch from Creative Scrappers - #111.
I think the background papers are from K&Company.  

Other materials:
Die Cut from DCWV Flower Power Stack
Prima Flowers
K&Company flowers
Thickers letters - inked with Cat's Eye ink
Miscellanous ribbon
Miscelllaneous flowers
Martha Stewart corner punch

TFL!

1 comment:

  1. We have that same problem with out pool.... we are washing towels constantly!!! What a pain!! But at least everyone had fun and we created a few memories along the way!!
    The picutre is adorable!! The friends are so cute together!! I love the corner punches you used... it makes for a nice subtle detail!! Have a great day scrapping!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete