Saturday, July 24, 2010

Going back to Disney

I needed a break from everything else going on so I decided to pull out the Disney picture again.  Aside from scrapping, anything Disney is my other escape.  
I started flipping through the box of pictures and I quickly realized I still have TONS of pictures to scrap before I can even come close to finishing our last trip...which was in November of last year.  On a good note, I can pretend I am still there just by playing with the pictures and papers.

I used a sketch from Scrapbook Steals for this layout.  The ribbon, title and buttons are all from the stash.  I think the title has been around in my stash for as long as I can remember.  It was just cute and I had to have it.  So I FINALLY found a use for it!  YAY!
Other materials:
metal rimmed tags
Jolee's stickers - Pluto's paw prints
chipboard circle - it's actually from a Halloween set, but the colors worked for this page
chipboard frame - Making Memories chipboard pieces
misc. fibers

I wasn't able to drown out the laundry's cries for help.  I'm trying to convince myself that the sounds from the washing machine are soothing and relaxing and I can keep playing....it's not working.....


No comments:

Post a Comment